How do I cancel my Flat subscription?
To cancel or downgrade your Flat subscription, follow the instructions below.
If you purchased Flat Power on our website, you can cancel your subscription in your account settings:
You can access this page anytime from your Account settings > Billing > Cancel my subscription. Once canceled, your subscription won't renew at the end of the billing cycle.
If you purchased Flat for Education, your licenses don't automatically renew, all the licenses are manually renewed.
If you need help to cancel a subscription, please contact our support.
If you purchased a Flat subscription in our iOS app, you can manage and cancel your subscription on the App Store: https://apps.apple.com/account/subscriptions.
If you purchased a Flat subscription in our Android app, you can manage and cancel your subscription on the Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/account/subscriptions;
If you cancel your Flat subscription or your subscription expires, your account will downgrade to a free account at the end of your billing cycle. Additionally:
- You'll still have access to the last 15 modified scores (the quota for free accounts)
- If you're over your downgraded storage quota, older scores will be archived and can be edited if you upgrade your account again. No worries, we never remove your files unless requested
- If you premium instruments in scores, they will be replaced by the free instruments if some basic versions are available at the next save. If you don't change the files, they will keep their premium audio samples.
- You won't have access to premium tools in the editor anymore. You'll be able to use the free tools only.
To request a refund for your Flat subscription:
- If you purchased from the App Store (iOS), you can request a refund on the App Store.
- If you purchased from the Play Store (Android), you can request a refund on the Play Store.
- Otherwise, please contact our support to request a refund.
Our cancellation and refund policy is available on this page.